Joint Pain Natural Remedies That Work

Posted by srewah

Due to the fact that you use one or more joints, whenever you move, you will notice the slightest problems with them. So it is not surprising that as we age, we notice more and more stiffness and pain and the inability to move certain joints. The joint is bound together by ligaments which are fibrous bands. Inside the ligaments is a fibrous joint capsule called synovium, that continually produces a tiny bit of fluid to lubricate the joints. When the bone ends meet or in contact the surface is very smooth, and that surface is called articular cartilage.

There are several type of joint problems from cervical osteoarthritis, gout, joint diseases, injuries and arthritis. Each one of them more painful than the next. If anyone of you suffer from any joint pain, I can guarantee you I know what you are going through. In 1997, I was in a major car accident and an accident where I should have died. The medics and police both told me "You should be dead." As I lay on the stretcher going to the emergency room, with my head strapped to the board, I thought death was near.

I had a major crash when I hit 4 parked cars and it was both frightening and numbing. I barely escaped with my life, but the funny thing is, I had no pain. Not the slightest pain or even a pinch. As I lied on the ground, I was talking to a man who helped me and when he gave me a drink of water, I passed out. I had major nerve damage to my neck, but thank goodness I had no broken bones.

After months of therapy, I would go home and discover the full extent of the damage. Damage I would have to deal with the rest of my life. I wore a neck brace for 4 years and still to this day, I have to periodically wear the brace still. I did refuse surgery, as it is not recommended to operate on anyone's neck or back. My insurance was about to run out also, so this is my destiny.

I managed the pain pretty well for years on normal medicines, as I did not know better. When I went to have my gall bladder removed, I found out how bad NSAIDs are. So from that day on, I have not used them again. The doctors told me I had cervical osteoarthritis and by having this condition, I could of died in the operating room. I did survive the operation in good shape.

After I started studying about my condition, I found this natural medicine called Glucosamine Sulfate. It was pretty new at the time and a real miracle. I started using the natural medicine and it helped greatly. It did not provide complete
results and I had to place cold compresses on my neck.

I did learn a few things though:

- don't sleep on your stomach

- sleep only on a hard mattress

- do the alternative hot and cold methods. Hot heat for ten minutes and then cold compresses for ten minutes.

- sleep in the fetal position

I then found my life saver and that was grape seeds. Ground grape seeds alleviated all my pains and including my painful knees. Some days I could not straighten out my knees and they would lock. After starting the Glucosamine Sulfate, my knees cleared up quickly. I did find the best Glucosamine Sulfate was from Quest Vitamins.

http://www.questvitamins.com/

But, when I started the grape seeds many things improved. Grape seeds are good from the top of your head to the bottom of your toes.

The benefits of grape seeds are:

1. improves eye sight

2. your skin has more elasticity

3. improves circulation

4. aides in colon and stomach problems

5. eliminates painful disc problems

The list goes on and on, but these are some of the things it improves. The best way I found to use grape seed was to buy it whole and ground them. I place them in vegetarian capsules and I take 2 a day. After taking grape seeds for ten days, I could start slacking off the Glucosamine Sulfate and now today, I take only grape seeds. Whole grape seeds are very hard to find but here is a link to a site I recommend:

http://www.mackinlay.com/GRAPE SEEDS.htm

Any joint pain is very painful and it is the one thing that sends many people to the emergency room. Natural medicines are the only way to have lasting and complete relief.